10ZiG is currently looking to hire a Support Technician to join our team at our Phoenix, AZ Headquarters.
Provide industry leading professional technical support to our external and internal customers via phone, email, chat etc.
- You will help provide a first level of diagnostic support to our customers via phone, email, chat, remote assistance.
- Establish product performance and testing baselines as you put our hardware and software through its paces in rigorous testing procedures.
- As a member of Tech Support, you will ensure all customer support calls are logged, through the relevant business solutions and resolved in a timely manner and keep the developers, Tech Support and customers updated with the current status of the support call.
- Assist with the draft and editing of documentation and manuals.
- Hands On: As part of our on-going evolving product line you will build and test your own environments and document and provide feedback and ideas on our prototypes and new product lines. You may also build, configure, update and troubleshoot our internal desktops and thin clients.
- Gain experience as you take part in meetings and voice conferences between departments, customers, business partners and vendors.
- You will learn and gain experience on the latest in many industry standard virtual technologies such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft RDP.
- You will be asked to provide troubleshooting and support as required for our internal test environments.
- Assist or take on other duties as needed by the department or company as we all work together in 10ZiG’s success.
- Technical, detail orientated, responsible, organized and self-motivated, fast learner.
- Have the ability to work as a team or on their own with/without supervision.
- Provide courteous phone support with customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Outlook, and Excel); strong keyboarding speed and accuracy.
Applicant must have or show to be working on gaining some of the following:
CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+
Majoring in Computers/Computer Science or Microsoft Networking
Desired Knowledge of some of the following:
Call logging, ticketing system or CRM
Excellent customer service
Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Server Infrastructure (IBM, HP, DELL)
Knowledge of how to use Wireshark
Competitive starting salary
401K with company matching
PPO medical, dental, and H.S.A
10 days of PTO for first year, rising to 18 days after 2 years of service
If you have the skills and desire to apply for this great career opportunity, please e-mail your resume to alexh@ 10zig.com
Job Type: Full-time